Since 2004, the WholeMade® family has been handcrafting pure, natural soaps for your bath and shower time. So give your skin what it deserves. Moisturizing freshness and therapeutic scents crafted fresh from nature itself. Each bar is crafted with pure, full spectrum hemp extract, which has many therapeutic benefits, and topically provides anti-inflammatory properties and may help with certain skin conditions.
Key benefits: Organic ~ all natural, moisturizing and nourishing, long lasting conditioning; sulfate free, gluten free, paraben free, vegan friendly, Full Spectrum Hemp Extract. 35mg.
SUNFLOWER SHAMPOO HEMP SOAP
Keep it real and keep it simple with our Sunflower Shampoo Bar. Use all over to cleanse your body, hair and scalp. For an all-natural shampoo, rub the bar over your wet hair a few times, then massage the scalp and hair to lather up like you would with a liquid shampoo. Your hair will feel different than with synthetic shampoos so give yourself a few times using the shampoo bar to adjust.
For soft, shiny hair, follow with an apple cider vinegar rinse (scroll below) to remove soap and mineral buildup left by hard water.
Why do we use the ingredients we use?
- Full Spectrum Hemp Extract for calming and soothing properties and to help with dry, itchy skin.
- Tea tree oil has anti-fungal and antibacterial properties that are effective against dandruff, dryness, and itchiness, making hair healthy and beautiful.
- Lavender is calming and soothing to the scalp and helps retain moisture
- Cinnamon Oil is wonderful for hair growth, and encourages skin healing.
- Yucca Root is an effective natural saponin, which helps create lather and reduce inflammation and itchiness.
- Ground Oatmeal is great for soothing irritated skin.
DIY Natural Hair Rinse ~
1 C distilled water
2 TBS apple cider vinegar
*Add a few drops of your favorite WholeMade Infused Essential oils if desired
Combine all ingredients in a bottle and shake well before each use. After shampooing, massage a small amount into hair and scalp. Rinse briefly with cool water or leave in your hair if you’d like. The vinegar smell will dissipate as your hair dries.